Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Web sites and Tweets and Blogs - Oh My!

My mind is reeling!  I feel like my enitre day is consumed with what to write next and for whom?  Being the Communications person at my office, PC Troubleshooters, Inc., I am constantly reading newsletters, writing newsletters, revamping and actually redesigning (finally!) our website, Tweeting, Facebooking, connecting on LinkedIn - and now I am happy to report, writing my first blog. 

There are literally thousands of articles that swear by the importance of blogging and social media as the new and most important mode of marketing.  Tomorrow I am participatng in a free webinar run through the "60 Second Marketer" learning about how to best use Social Media for my office.  I participate in the most popular social media sites and even have several followers - but what more can I learn?  Maybe someone in England can deliver my "ah-ha"  social media moment! I will let you know tomorrow....

In the meantime...I'm off to byte off more than I can chew!

No comments:

Post a Comment